- ClevCab (TMAUDIO exclusive): cabinet with differentiated thicknesses in wood with different densities. It combines exceptional strength, neutral acoustical response in middle-bass frequencies and low hysteresis on ultra-bass. This internal shape also allows to decrease the quantity of internal stuffing, to all advantage of the middle-bass frequency definition.
- Exclusive multiport front reflex system: using an exclusive reflex port, it has been possible to increase the acoustic coupling between loudspeaker and his propagation medium, reducing the reflex port noises and turbulences. A front port also allows a more simple placement in the listening room.
- Exclusive crossover network design without capacitors and fully balanced: the design allows a perfect flat frequency range and an undetectable shifting between the speakers. The goal achieved is an exceptional frequency performance going from 100 to 20.000 Hz in a single Decibel. A performance similar to a professional monitor. The lack of capacitors in the crossover, preserves the most subtles musical details, guaranteeing unprecedented and perfect musical micro-details. The resistors are in TO200 pack with 1% of tolerance and virtually not inductive. The best product of its kind: OEM (Originally Equipment Manufacture) audio coils, a TMAUDIO exclusive. It can be monowiring or biwiring connected without external bridges. The High frequency compensation switch allows to set the exact amount of high frequencies in your listening room.
- Exclusive internal wiring system: matching a special solid cable and a multiwire cable allows to reduce the losses of ultra fine signals and to obtain an incredible sound clarity and dynamism
- 40mm special rear acoustic Energy filler system: to create a large soundstage with the harmonic composition and perception of a live sound event. The filler can be switched off when you prefer a pure front sound speaker system, maintaining a perfect frequency range.
- Grounded Crossover Design: the network is placed on a grounded solid copper plate. It allows to clean all spurious and parasitic emission from crossover components, returning only the cleanest sound you can imagine.
- 180mm (7”) heavy duty midwoofer, with high linear excursion ( 8 mm linear, 20mm mechanical), metallized polypropylene cone, rubber surround, diecast basket, vented pole piece and six hole locked flange.
- 25mm (1” ) metal dome tweeter, finest resolution of high frequencies, no ferrofluid in the air gap of the drive system, special light metal alloy without resonance behaviour typical for metal, double magnet system with drilled pole core, damped coupling volume for a low resonant frequency.