- Hyper-compact cabinet large, only 10 cm of thickness – A super slim structure, able to be placed in any listening room, especially close to the present furniture, without invalidating the extreme sound quality that this loudspeaker is able to provide.
- 6,5″ /170mm side woofer – Despite the Lilliputian cabinet size dimensions, we have not renounced to fit a relatively large woofer, placed on the cabinet side, precisely to allow an amazing bass frequencies performance matched to the external dimensions of the loudspeakers. The sealed box bass loading also lends itself to being not very reactive in the listening room and in difficult placement, in order to provide a sound performance adequate with expectations. Woofer placement very close to the ground makes the most of the acoustic mirror provided by the floor. The OEM woofer is a mechanically and electrically very reliable and robust unit designed for this precise use and operation principle.
- 3,5″ / 90mm Twin midrange – extended range – To obtain a relevant level of efficiency and a minimal level of distortion, we chose to fit two 90 mm midrange units per cabinet, with a hyper-light cone and phase plug. This cone allows sound to cover an entire audio frequency range, so, in this condition of use, we have perfect spherical dispersion and a very low level of THD.
- 1″/25mm silk soft-dome tweeter placed on cabinet top – This mounting geometry allows to free the tweteer from the presence of the front baffle, thus guaranteeing a sound emission in free field ( 4 pig steradian ) and independent from the cabinet. The tweeter used has a one-inch soft silk dome, without sound hissing and protected from shocks by means of an adequate metallic front grille.
- Solid wood cabinet with non-parallel walls – The design of the cabinet, in addition to responding to modern aesthetic standards, is also the bearer of an accurate acoustic study aimed at reducing internal resonances and behaving in the most possible neutral way on bass and middle-bass frequencies.
- Tube amplifiers friendly speakers – Thanks to a simple impedance curve, with higher values in the low frequencies, we facilitated the work of power amplifiers, precisely where they must give the largest amounts of current to control the movement of the woofer cones, a virtue whereby tube amplifiers often do not excel. The sealed box bass loading allows making the Quality enhancement given by the output resistance of the tube power amplifiers not very evident. The good efficiency and sensitivity of the system allow the coupling even with modest power amplifiers without deterioration of the bass dynamics.